Is my Rangemaster going to fit!?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Just moved into a new house and there is obviously a gap for the cooker that I need to fill!

The dimensions are 100cm wide, 91.5cm high 60.6cm deep.

This is the cooker I am looking to get

http://www.electricshop.com/invt/96020?source=base&lot=base&utm_source=base&utm_medium=base

My main concern is around the depth. The depth on the Rangemaster website is listed at 610mm. So it will stick out by 4mm.. Would this look awful? I don't want to spend 2 grand on something to find it looks crappy.

Also, there is a big chunky gas pipe, which sticks out ~9cm. Is there likely to be this much room at the back of the cooker to accommodate?

I tried to look at the official manual on the rangemaster website, but it comes up with an error..

Server Error in '/' Application.

Any ideas or guidance welcome. I need to order asap as we have guests coming and I don't think the camping stove is going to cut it when preparing meals for 6 people!

cheers

Sponsored Links
Hi. Fitted a range master for someone today. Its 900mm wide and fitted well into a gap of 920mm. There's a nice overhang on the top of the cooker so should fit back against the wall despite your gas pipe. This one also sticks out a few mil but certainly doesn't look awful.

Hope that helps.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back