Is there a combi boiler with pipe outlets that go up?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

Is there such a boiler available on the market?

Considering to put a combi boiler in the kitchen (downstairs) but I want pipes that go up, not down, as the bathroom is located upstairs. I want to keep the hot water pipe lengths as short a possible - the shorter the better.

I think Worcester used to offer a kit that the divert the pipes but I don't want that as it U-turns the pipes at the bottom. I want a proper purpose-built boiler that have pipes go up.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
lots can be done with a stand off jig and work perfectly well, why do you not want to use a jig ?

With navien you can get 4 pipes behind the boiier without a jig. Not gas one though.

Apart from that it’s a jig.

lots can be done with a stand off jig and work perfectly well, why do you not want to use a jig ?
Sounds good but I don't think the cupboard in my kitchen has enough depth for a stand off jig + boiler.

Intergas Eco RF. Remote expansion vessel. Decent boiler engineer will stand the boiler off the wall just enough to fit the pipes up the back.

I am pricing one this week where the pipes are already there and can't be moved. I'm making a metal frame to bring the boiler off the wall far enough to allow them to pass behind.

In your case, no need for the whole assembly to be more than 290mm deep.

dont all need stand off jigs , there are quite a few that dont need a jig to do what you want

Actually the new Baxi 600 can be piped from
Behind as standard. They are cupboard fit too.

That’s probably your best bet.

Actually the new Baxi 600 can be piped from
Behind as standard. They are cupboard fit too.

That’s probably your best bet.

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll look into the Baxi 600. Are there anymore models like this?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back