Is this a fair price to from a plumber to replace a bath?

The bath you were looking at was called a Trojan, which is very different from it being made by Trojan.

Any of these, which your plumber should be able to get good discounts on, will be good quality and offer a 30-year warranty

If you want a corner bath, the reinforced versions on this page are also good quality with a 30-year warranty

Thank you for this information, really is helpful.

With regards being made by or called trojan.... Does that mean Trojan outsource the manufacture of their products to other cheaper factories?

Or are you advising me to not get mixed up with a bath model called Trojan with the Manufacturer called Trojan?

I hadnt looked at Bathroomsupastore before, so Ill have a look on that.

Are there any other reputable brands/manufacturers that are worth looking at when it comes to baths?

Sponsored Links
I see Trojan's reinforcing treatment is called Trojancast.

Cheapest Ive been able to find the reinforced version is Bathroomsupastore with the panel and delivery it comes to £368.99.

However, Ive also spotted another bath that shares the Orlando model name, its by a brand called Moods / Bathroomstolove. They have it in standard acrylic, and also reinforced version called 'Supercast'...which looks incredibly similar to Trojan's Trojancast treatment. It also offers a 30 year warranty on the bath too (Same as Trojancast baths). Im wondering if they are the same bath?

This is cheaper at £307 delivered.

https://www.bellabathrooms.co.uk/moods-orlando-luxury-corner-bath-1495-x-1010mm.html

Here is a link to the Moods / Bathroomstolove brochure (see page 169 of this PDF http://www.bathroomstolove.co.uk/bathrooms-to-love-brochure-2015.pdf )

Would be interested to hear what you guys think to this? Thanks

Sponsored Links
Thanks... I may give that one a go and save £70 :)

Just called Trojan, and they confirmed that the Moods are someone they deal with, and Supercast = Trojancast.

Thanks again for all your advice really been appreciated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back