Wage MINIMUM £63+£20 BONUS PER DAY GROSS
Hours DAILY
Location EAST MIDLANDS DE6
Duration Temporary

Date posted16 March 2010
Closing date31 May 2010
Pension detailsPension available

Description

Beresford's based in Ashbourne Derbyshire requires operatives with joinery/shuttering / Wet Works experience to assist on a project due to start soon in Manchester. The applicant would preferably hold a CSCS or CPCS skill card. The work involves the shuttering of a precast concrete floor to enable the Progressive Collapse regulations to be adhered to. Precast Concrete beams experience would be an advantage but is not essential. The applicant should hold a valid driving licence with no driving disqualifications and have own transport to meet the Gang at the designated pick up point.

£83 a day and you use your own transport, never mind dropping everybody back home, jesus what time would you get home then?

Sponsored Links
Sadly seems to be the way of the world at the moment. I saw one on the JC+ website for a Kitchen Fitter in Nottingham.
Self Employed vacancy for experienced kitchen fitter. Must have own van and tools. Be able to do , tiling, electrics and plumbing. Gas work an advantage. £100 per day. If I had my own van and was able to do the electrics and gas as well, I think I'd want quite a bit more than £100 per day.
For starters you'd have to be Part P registered and Gassafe registered. Quite an outlay for a kitchen fitter.

Sadly seems to be the way of the world at the moment. I saw one on the JC+ website for a Kitchen Fitter in Nottingham.
Self Employed vacancy for experienced kitchen fitter. Must have own van and tools. Be able to do , tiling, electrics and plumbing. Gas work an advantage. £100 per day. If I had my own van and was able to do the electrics and gas as well, I think I'd want quite a bit more than £100 per day.
For starters you'd have to be Part P registered and Gassafe registered. Quite an outlay for a kitchen fitter.

You still looking for work then john, me too :cry:

Sponsored Links
me 3..
i read the advert differently it seems..
sound like they just want you to get to the pick up point, not pick up the gang and take them with you..
just say's transport.. that could be anything, a car, a van, a scooter... how are you supposed to take 3 other guys on a scooter?

me 3..
i read the advert differently it seems..
sound like they just want you to get to the pick up point, not pick up the gang and take them with you..
just say's transport.. that could be anything, a car, a van, a scooter... how are you supposed to take 3 other guys on a scooter?

Hmmmm maybe, but i sure as hell wouldn't leave my car at a pick up point and then get taken to a work site, i may as well just drive myself to the site in the first place.

And why would you need a clean licence if all you were doing is taking yourself to a pick up point, what a strange ad :p

what about this one..in my local job-centre
Joiner LEP
Vacancy
Job No:WAR/37545
Wage £5.80 per hour
Hours 39 hours per week Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
LocationWashington, Tyne and Wear NE37
DurationTemporaryDate posted10 March 2010
Pension detailsNo details held
Description
This Vacancy is being advertised on behalf of ********** (NE) Limited who is operating as an employment business. This Local Employment Partnership employer shares information about new starters with Jobcentre Plus for statistical purposes only. See www.dwp.gov.uk for further information. Previous experience is essential. Must have a counter balance. forklift licence. All aspects of joinery work will be required, use of routers, saws and nail guns. .
How to apply

John...

wages are definately coming down and it seems people are more willing to work for less..

wages are definately coming down and it seems people are more willing to work for less..

i don`t think its a case of willing to work for less but the need to get some income coming in. lets just hope it starts to pick up a bit better after the end of tax year

Sponsored Links
Back