It's Sunday let's start a thread on how science has proved God

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
http://godevidence.com/2010/08/quotes-about-god/

Quotes from scientists on .......a creator. Science and the belief in god are not mutually exclusive rather one is confirming the other.

I've no doubt some will start hammering the keyboards without reading the quotes if your determined to emotionally stick to your mindset why bother ?

If on the other hand you've an open mind some of the quotes are rather interesting take this one ........

Astronomers who do not draw theistic or deistic conclusions are becoming rare, and even the few dissenters hint that the tide is against them. Geoffrey Burbidge, of the University of California at San Diego, complains that his fellow astronomers are rushing off to join ‘the First Church of Christ of the Big Bang.’”

–Astrophysicist Hugh Ross, former post-doctoral fellow at the California Institute of Technology and author of The Creator and the Cosmos: How the Latest Scientific Discoveries of the Century Reveal God.

“The fanatical atheists are like slaves who are still feeling the weight of their chains which they have thrown off after hard struggle. They are creatures who – in their grudge against traditional religion as the ‘opium of the masses’ – cannot hear the music of the spheres.”

Albert Einstein

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Rather a lot of reading.

I presume that you want one of us mere mortals to argue with all those superior brains.

That they believe there may have been a creator follows from their belief in the origin of the universe which is still a theory.

Would it suffice to say that IF there were a creator, then he/she/it has since buggered off and left us to it?

A few quotes doesn't prove a single thing. You are the Wakefield nut? Shows you have no idea about science.

So which god are you talking about? , The Anglican one?, the Muslim one?, The Estonian (or is it Latvian, anyway Pagan, trees and nature), the Hindu one(s). . . .
Every Society invents is own god based on it history and knowledge and what the grey bearded old men think is best for , a, themselves and b, their society.
Frank

Sponsored Links
Earth is just an 'atom'...a mere building block in the DNA of another being. Is that being a god? Who knows? A scientist? Who knows? Just another being; part of another 'atom' in the DNA of another being, and so on into infinity? Who knows?
I know what I know: We are nothing!

The being that said that may be onto something.

I am a true believer than modern science has proven the existence of my god. The Flying Spaghetti Monster.

All hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster!

Amen

Rather a lot of reading.

I presume that you want one of us mere mortals to argue with all those superior brains.

That they believe there may have been a creator follows from their belief in the origin of the universe which is still a theory.

Would it suffice to say that IF there were a creator, then he/she/it has since buggered off and left us to it?

Spot on,except for the IF,the creator left his creation for his son who messed up big time and my avator shows the result,

Sponsored Links
Back