Jaguar Boiler problem plz help...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys, i have a problem with jaguar boiler ... the case is when am turning it on i get an FO readings... i know what dose it means... cuz i'v read all of the Jaguar boiler topics they are saying to "top up the bar to 1.0 or 2.0" or something like that, but my question is ... could someone please explain it to me step by step... how to top up it to 1.0 or something like that...

I have no hot water and the heaters dosent work... can someone please help me with these... am a total nub in the plumbing stuff ... so please ... talk to me like to a nub :) ...

best Regards

Sponsored Links
Well i dident get much of this post bro, sorry ... mine boiler and everything i got under it looks like these. Its kind hard for me to know what to press and how to do it as i said am a nub in these case and i dont wanna press nothing cuz i might mess it up more but if u will explain it to me exacly how to do it on these model i might be able to do it... just tell me what to press when and how :rolleyes: :confused: its all the switches i have

Best Regards - boiler nub :)

Hi what you are looking at is a fill up loop which should be removed after filling ??? on the side that goes into the 22 mm pipe there should be a chrome doulble check valve do not touch that one |||
on the other side thats coming from the 15mm cold feed pipe there will be a chrome valve and in the middle of the valve you will see a screwdriver slot turn the slot so it runs in line with the valve you will hear the water going in only open it slowly do not keep turning it round and round its only a straigtforward turn keep ypur eye on the pressure when it as reached the correct pressure turn the slot back to the origninal position i hope you understand

mick

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back