Jaguar combi boiler - can't find docs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone know where I can download the docs for a Jaguar combi? I believe these are Ideal boilers rebadged for the Plumb Centre (who are no help at all).

Ta

Sponsored Links
It's a glow worm

Found this:
If you go to one and its sparking but not igniting then it is probably NOT the gas valve! There is a manual reset O/H stat hidden behind the flange on the left hand side within the combustion chamber and it seems to be in series with the gas valve. Jaguar call centre number 08701622557

jaguar (sold by travis perkins)are the same as protherm the instructions that come with boilers for both makes are useless, i have a copy of the 23 26kw combi 47-047-16 for spares use shoreheat http://www.shoreheat.co.uk/frmHome.aspx most common fault found so far on these is faulty pcb causing pump to stop and tripping overheat stat.

Sponsored Links
I have never had a faulty pcb on a Jag.

Mostly o/h stat trips, that seems likely if they are left on max CH temp but if set back to 70*C they are ok.

Also had a couple or three stuck gas valves.

Tony Glazier

Thanks for the replies. The problem I have with boiler is it's cycling on DHW but works OK on CH - so I am thinking:-

1) Gunged up secondary HE
2) Duff thermister
3) Sticking flow switch

I don't think it's likely to be the APS, fan, pump or PCB but would have liked a peek at the docs to confirm.

Any thoughts anyone?

Cheers

P.S. Customer (a landlord) has been quoted varying amounts to fix / replace between £3,000 to £4,000!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back