Jeremy Kyle show death

Should Jeremy Kyle Show be scrapped

• Yes, its human bear baiting

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, its good entertainment

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Given the popularity of the show, it says quite a lot about certain sections of the UK population...

Mind you the 'faux' concerns from some MPs is totally hypocritical, as politicians have all had a hand in creating the country we live in today!

Sponsored Links
Given the popularity of the show, it says quite a lot about certain sections of the UK population...

Mind you the 'faux' concerns from some MPs is totally hypocritical, as politicians have all had a hand in creating the country we live in today!

No WE are responsible for how the country/world is. Every one of us has a part to play. We cannot expect the government to be our parents. If I plan to have kids I cannot afford, guess who's at fault. If I spend all my money on drugs and booze, guess who's at fault. Can't find a job, with record unemployment.. etc

Sponsored Links
No WE are responsible for how the country/world is. Every one of us has a part to play. We cannot expect the government to be our parents. If I plan to have kids I cannot afford, guess who's at fault. If I spend all my money on drugs and booze, guess who's at fault. Can't find a job, with record unemployment.. etc
Brexit?

We cannot expect the government to be our parents.
Do we expect them to protect the rich/corporates and persecute the poor/disadvantaged?

Because that's what they're doing!

But maybe you approve of that approach?

Edit: Government has more powers over you than your parents. As soon as your birth certificate is signed, you are subject to whatever it decides to do!

I agree with most of the negative comments, but to a lot of the contestants (if that's the right word) it was the proudest moment of their lives, they felt they had achieved something by being on the show.

I also believe that the show has done an excellent job in teaching many of the dregs of society that lying, cheating, stealing are not the way normal people behave, and they should modify their behaviour to improve their life chances.
1Million people watched it...Fek knows how life becomes so bad that the best they can do is watch that every day.

1Million people watched it...Fek knows how life becomes so bad that the best they can do is watch that every day.

With all the stuff available on iplayer, catch up etcwhy da fook would anyone want to watch something as depressing as JK.

With all the stuff available on iplayer, catch up etcwhy da fook would anyone want to watch something as depressing as JK.
Because some people might get cheered up if they watch/laugh at others who they perceive have a s hittier life than them?

Funny how the goverment is taking the moral high ground now.
What an absolutely disgraceful platform to bait, prod, laugh at and humiliate those poor Brexit people.

Kyle is a prize d1ckhead but no-one was “forced” to go on and no-one is forced to watch it. Welcome to the nanny state.

Sponsored Links
Back