Jews Should Concern Americans More Than Russian Influence, Nigel Farage Says

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Farage has gone and done it now - he's taking on the Jewish Lobby - was nice knowng you Nige.

Trump ally and Brexit leader Nigel Farage says there's something Americans should worry about more than Russian meddling: Jews.

Farage in a Monday interview singled out the so-called "Jewish lobby" as an overwhelming power in America during a discussion about Russia's interference in U.S. politics.

"There are other very powerful lobbies in the United States of America, and the Jewish lobby, with its links with the Israeli government, is one of those strong voices," Farage said on his London-based radio show.

He turned the conversation to Jewish lobbies after a caller had suggested the pro-Israel lobby was as dangerous to the U.S. as the Kremlin.

"That's a reasonable point," Farage told the caller.

Nigerian Filly aka Nigella - how you going to square this one?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
So he's a proven charlatan with a following.

You finally get it. Or do you?
yes I get it - you hate him and will post 6 year old news articles to attack him.

Perhaps he is against all religious lobbyists trying to get more than their fair share of control and power.

Not to mention that your headline is defamatory misquote. he did not say Jews - He said Jewish lobby groups.

yes I get it - you hate him and will post 6 year old news articles to attack him.

Perhaps he is against all religious lobbyists trying to get more than their fair share of control and power.

Not to mention that your headline is defamatory misquote. he did not say Jews - He said Jewish lobby groups.

You should take the headline up with Newsweek - they wrote it. Did you even click on the link.

So it's not my headline - and you're a supposed lawyer - Jeez.

Keep digging a hole for yourself.

The Newsweek article is protected because it was published more than 1 year ago. Yours not so much... :eek:

The Newsweek article is protected because it was published more than 1 year ago. Yours not so much... :eek:

Yours not so much? Which article did I publish?

Tell me again, you are a lawyer?

You really can't stop digging yourself deeper and deeper into a hole.

Yours not so much? Which article did I publish?

Tell me again, you are a lawyer?

You really can't stop digging yourself deeper and deeper into a hole.

Let's face it. Motor suckered you.

Sucker

Can anyone help Gala out ? He doesn't know what day it's is.

Sit tight, someone is coming.

No hope for the fruit cake imo

If you look at his previous posts under his other user name

You will see a some what different person than he is now

He has now become more aggressive ?? Imo
Probably anger / mental issues or some other reason for the change ??? Booze ? Drugs ?
David carradine practices ? Dogging ?? Relationship issues causing him to lash out ?

Radicalised by extremists is another possibility ?

No hope for the fruit cake imo

If you look at his previous posts under his other user name

You will see a some what different person than he is now

He has now become more aggressive ?? Imo
Probably anger / mental issues or some other reason for the change ??? Booze ? Drugs ?
David carradine practices ? Dogging ?? Relationship issues causing him to lash out ?

Radicalised by extremists is another possibility ?

I think we need to be a little gentle with him as you may be right more than once.

We all have a duty to each others well being.

Sponsored Links
Back