Jimi Hendrix

Sponsored Links
talking about left handers There's a guy from up our way called Bob Barton who for me has to be one of the most natural guitar players/performers I've ever seen play he's a great singer too
He fronts a band called "old school" and also like Hendrix uses a right handed strat strung left handed, They don't do a lot of gigging these days but always a joy to witness,
They don't do set lists as such they just decide what to play as they go along, outstanding musicians!
Had a quick look on youtube but the only thing I could find was from the 70's when Bob was guitarist in a band called "Beckett" He is the guitarist on the left in the clips (and yes I know the Les Paul guitar he's using is a proper left hander)
Edit: oops no it's not a Gibson Les Paul it's a Grimshaw GS30 (for all you guitarists out there)'

Ah Ha found this, of him doing a Dylan/Hendrix jam , not the best I've seen him but that isn't the regular line up either (different drummer and bassist)

Sponsored Links
This is in one of my local pubs,Davy, another great guitarist,great feel Its from a few years back though,

Sponsored Links
Back