JK Rowling upsets the Trans.

• Thread starter durhamplumber
  • Start date
D

durhamplumber

She had the audacity to suggest only women menstruate...What an utter utter hateful transphobic outburst.The tweet sparked a wave of backlash from the LGBTQ community and its supporters, who were quick to remind Rowling that transgender people, non-binary people and gender-nonconforming people can also menstruate.
Best burn alll Harry Potter books then.

Sponsored Links
The tweet sparked a wave of backlash from the LGBTQ community and its supporters, who were quick to remind Rowling that transgender people, non-binary people and gender-nonconforming people can also menstruate.
I don't think the LGBT+++++++ help themselves at all.

yes minority groups like LGBT have a difficult time, yes we should give them more understanding and no that should not mean the vast majority who are not gender different should have to change beyond being more sympathetic.

this idea of 100 different gender pronouns and claims that we must toilets etc is not helpful.

Sponsored Links
I don't think the LGBT+++++++ help themselves at all.

yes minority groups like LGBT have a difficult time, yes we should give them more understanding and no that should not mean the vast majority who are not gender different should have to change beyond being more sympathetic.

this idea of 100 different gender pronouns and claims that we must toilets etc is not helpful.
Some bloke has waded into the argument,outaged,saying HE menstruates..

Oh, come on, keep up. Notch said "We must toilets" and I said I wouldn't.

Anyway, when I was a 5 foot Chinese woman, I did not menstruate. Not sure what that proves.

Imo the majority of these transgenda people are fruit cakes :)

there are 14, 000 and counting of em clogging up the NHS waiting for some type of medical procedure or consultaion

lunatics have taken over the asylum :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back