job lot of 150 washing machine motors

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I purchase a job lot of 150 washing machine motors
They are from mixed washing machines mainly bosch hotpoint and indesit none of them are in their packageing
Is there any way i can find out the part numbers for these motors and what models they will fit so i can store them

Sponsored Links
No cos there's no part numbers on the motors. Some look like a 1200 some 1000 spin or more. Diff motors for diff mcs depending on spin model. See how much scrap there worth.

They have the details of the manufacture and and digits on the top
So your saying from the labels on the motor i wont be able to find out which machines the motor would fit their is no information available to me

If i was to take motors from old machines and log the make and model of that machine would i then be able to find out the part number?

Sponsored Links
Yes, you need serial numbers and commercial code on some of them cos before certain serial numbers the motor won't fit cos the drum has changed. Some Bosch motors fit hotpoint mcs cos they make them for them.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back