Jokes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After all the mayhem and anger of calling a teddy bear "Mohammed" in Sudan, Sooty has decided to cancel his tour of Jamaica!

An OAP had her purse stolen one day and decided to write to God to ask for his help…………………

Dear God,
I am a 93 year old widow, living on a very small pension. Yesterday someone stole my purse. It had £100 in it, which was all the money I had until my next pension cheque. Next Sunday is Christmas, and I had invited my only living friend over for dinner. Without that money, I have nothing to buy food with, have no family to turn to, and you are my only hope. Can you please help me?
Sincerely,
Edna

The postal worker was touched. He showed the letter to all the other workers.. Each one dug into his or her wallet and came up with a few quid. By the time he made the rounds, he had collected £95, which they put into an envelope and sent to the woman. The rest of the day, all the workers felt a warm glow thinking of Edna and the dinner she would be able to share with her friends.

Christmas came and went. A few days later, another letter came from the same old lady to God. All the workers gathered around while the letter was opened. It read:

Dear God,
How can I ever thank you enough for what you did for me? Because of your gift of love, I was able to fix a glorious dinner for my friend. We had a very nice day and I told my friend of your wonderful gift. By the way, there was £5 missing. I think it was those thieving bastards at the Post Office.
Sincerely,
Edna

A fleeing Taliban, desperate for water, was plodding through the Afghanistan desert when he saw something far off in the distance.
Hoping to find water, he walked toward the object, only to find a little old Jewish man at a small stand selling neckties.
The Taliban asked, "Do you have water?"
The Jewish man replied, "I have no water. Would you like to buy a tie? They are only $5.
"The Arab shouted, "Idiot Jew! Israel should not exist! I do not need an overpriced tie. I need water! I should kill you, but I must find water first."
"OK," said the old Jew, "it does not matter that you do not want to buy a tie and that you hate me. I will show you that I am bigger than that. If you continue over that hill to the east for about two miles, you will find a lovely restaurant. It has all the water you need. Shalom.
Muttering, the Arab staggered away over the hill.
Several hours later he staggered back.
"Your brother won't let me in without a tie."

A sexually active woman tells her plastic surgeon that she wanted her vaginal lips reduced in size because they were too loose and floppy.
Out of embarrassment she insisted that the surgery be kept a secret and the surgeon agreed.
Awakening from the anaesthesia after the surgery she found 3 roses carefully placed beside her on the bed.
Outraged, she immediately calls in the doctor.
"I thought I asked you not to tell anyone about my operation!"
The surgeon told her he had carried out her wish for confidentiality and that the first rose was from him: "I felt sad because you went through this all by yourself."
"The second rose is from my nurse. She assisted me in the surgery and empathized because she had the same procedure done some time ago."
"And what about the third rose?" she asked.
"That's from a man upstairs in the burn unit. He wanted to thank you for his new ears."

Sponsored Links
The other facet to my comment hadn't occurred to me gcol!

I was tenuously and limply paying homage to the old joke:

My wife has just gone to the West Indies

Jamaica?

No, she went of her own accord.

basil.jpg

Sponsored Links
I got a fur coat for the wife. Not a bad swop

We had the mother in law for Christmas, turkey would have be tastier.

I bet someone else had a hand in sooty not going to jamiaca/

Young newly wed couple turn up at the hotel to spend the night in the honeymoon suite. Receptionist says" do you have any reservations" Bride replies yeah i am a bit worried about taking it up the arsenal

Jesus walks in to a hotel, puts a hand full of nails on the counter and says to the clerk... "can you put me up for the night?"

Man walks into a bar and says, "ouch!, that hurt.."

two nuns in a bath, one says.."where's the soap".. the other says.." it does, doesn't it.. "

and of course the old favorite from a film... ( name that film.. )

An Englishman an Irish man and a Scotsman are playing golf and are trying to decide how much money to donate to the local church.
The Englishman says.." we'll draw a circle in the sand at the next bunker, throw the money way up in the air and whatever lands in the circle we give to the church.."
The Irishman says.."we'll draw a circle in the sand, throw the money way up into the air, and whatever lands outside the circle we give to the church.."
The Scotsman says.."we'll throw the money way up into the air, and whatever God wants, he keeps.. "

Sponsored Links
Back