Just to beat BOB DOLE

Here,s one more before i go and get mi pipe and slippers and go to bed.

I don't really know how to start this story, but I will give it a shot. First, a little background information. I am an engineer for a large company and I generally consider myself a man of science, but what happened to my family defies explanation. It is nothing scary like seeing a dead relative or loud footsteps banging in the attic, but it was strange all the same. My son was four months old, and my wife and I decided that it was time for us to move him out of the bassinet in our room into his new crib upstairs. His room is one story up and at the other side of the house, so I purchased one of those little Infrared baby video camers so that we could monitor him at night. Well, the first night, I put him to bed and went to our room to see him on the video camera. When I turned on the monitor in our room, I saw to little floating things moving about the room.

I was a little surprised to see this because we don't usually have flies or bugs in our house. But, they appeared to be moving independantly of any air currants, I assumed this because they were moving in different directions, would stop, hover, and move in zig-zag patterns. I went upstairs to see what the little floating things were, and when I entered my son's room, I did not see anything. I went back down to our room and my wife said that just as the door opend to our son's room, the floating things went into the closet, and after I left, they came back out and resumed their flying and hovering. Unfortunately, I was not able to hook up the VCR to the IR monitor to record what these things were, but my wife and I watched them for about 20 minutes and them they simply disappeared. I wrote this to ask if anyone may have suggestions as to what this phenomena may have been.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Back