Keane in shock exit from Man Utd

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
No one man is bigger than the company, team or whatever.

Surely this guy has a problem??
:eek:

Sponsored Links
Yeah his problem is he took united to great places and always gave his all.

Sad to see him go but he is getting old and injuries are starting hinder his performance and appearances. He may be outspoken but I feel thats good and gives complacent player the kick they need.

He does have an attitude for sure but I think its not undeserved as he was and still is an amazing player.

He's got his millions but lets see if he signs for Celtic for a year.......

empip said:
No one man is bigger than the company, team or whatever.

Absolutely! :LOL:

I must say that didn't mind Roy Keane I thought he was a straight talking, no nonsense kind of bloke......!!
However, I've no doubt that his recent public comments undoubtedly sealed his fatefully departure from Old Trafford.

I'm sure he'll have no prolems finding another job!

He was a tough guy... but perhaps you need to be even tougher to really 'see it through' .
Doesn't matter, MU are never gonna match Chelsea as long as...
;) :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
JulieL said:

I must say that didn't mind Roy Keane I thought he was a straight talking, no nonsense kind of bloke......!!
trouble is he should keep his opinions to himself, he's a footballer not the manager/director and his comments would do no good for morale of the team.

kendor said:
JulieL said:

trouble is he should keep his opinions to himself, he's a footballer not the manager/director and his comments would do no good for morale of the team.

That is precisely why I mused that he must have a head problem ... a transfer of aggression from fellow players (normal) to management (MM and Irish squad) then back to team members (recent MUtv rantings) Not that which a club like Man U expects or will tolerate, good on them.
"Live by the sword you'll likely die by the bu##er.'
;)

suppose you would prefer it if everybody said nothing? Bit boring......

bennettp23 said:

I bet he may have a tinge of regret later, you are a long time retired in soccer ... Step on too many on the way up, you may encounter them on the way back down.

He has been entertaining down the years ... Just thinking of him really.
;)

bennettp23 said:
Not at all but it's for the managers and chairman to comment not the players.

says who?

I think he has a point about the overpaid, over inflated ego's that dont put in the effort these days.

as a Man'ure scummer .......he was a good player ,a real straight talker , an Im sure that the paddy nation will have him as their manager,lol

I have met 'straight talkers' and people with that magical touch for getting the best out of those around them ... When 'doing by example' is not possible there becomes a need to inspire in other ways ... Bobby Robson was no 'killer' on the pitch, but look at his achievments both as player and manager.... Who more inspirational than 'Capt Fantasic' ... Brian Robson (Equal best Eng capt ever, sorry Mooro) .... never yet made it to the top table of managers.
Even 'Whor Jackie' who did wonders with Ireland, made only a brief visit to the top table .
Whats the betting on Fergie survivng the summer ??
:eek:

bennettp23 said:
says who?

I think he has a point about the overpaid, over inflated ego's that dont put in the effort these days.
says the team because of morale, the players are employed to play football and not to get into the politics of the sport.

Sponsored Links
Back