Keep the SUV or go full on middle age crisis?

I would suspect most people who buy audis 'only' care about what others think

Sponsored Links
Where I live it's very important to own a car that cost something close to the value of your house. It was explained to me by an Audi owning, terraced house dwelling friend: "no-one sees your house but everyone sees your car, innit!"

Where I live it's very important to own a car that cost something close to the value of your house. It was explained to me by an Audi owning, terraced house dwelling friend: "no-one sees your house but everyone sees your car, innit!"
Probably a poor soul who didn't earn his money but inherited it.

Sponsored Links
Well I've pushed the button and gone for the crisis. I did classics for a number of years and I've lost all interest in maintaining cars myself. But this seems like a final chance at a fun car before incoming rules on speed limiters and the switch to EVs ruin any remaining pleasure in driving. God help me.
What did you go for in the end?

There are people out there who don't care about what other people think.
Me for example.
If I like something and everybody else don't, why would I care?
We're humans, not sheep.

You sure about that ? Not the impression I get anytime there's a shortage ... bog-roll, petrol etc. ;)

You sure about that ? Not the impression I get anytime there's a shortage ... bog-roll, petrol etc. ;)
When I say WE, I mean human beings, not the sub-humans that panic every time the media say some rubbish.

Sponsored Links
Back