Ken and Dotty Doreen

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ken and Doreen were both patients in a mental hospital. One day while
they were walking past the hospital swimming pool, Ken suddenly jumped into the deep end. He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there. Doreen promptly jumped in to save him, she swam to the bottom and pulled Ken out.
When the Nurse Director became aware of Doreen's heroic act she
immediately ordered Doreen to be discharged from the hospital, as she must now considered her to be mentally stable.
Relaying the news to Doreen she said, "Doreen, I have good news and bad news. The good news is you're being discharged; since you were able to rationally respond to a crisis by jumping in to the pool and saving the life of another patient, I have thus concluded your act displayed sound mindedness.
The bad news is that Ken, the patient you saved, hung himself in the bathroom with his bathrobe belt right after you saved him.
I am so sorry, but he's dead."
Doreen replied, "He didn't hang himself, I put him there to dry. How soon can I go home?"
:D :D

Sponsored Links
Verbatim matey .. complain to the Director ...
BTW Eddie boy Kemore or Kenmore... 'kin ole frontwheeler !! :D :D :D
Aye oop! ... Pole dancers in the Plough .. Only on lock-in-eers !! Or was that snooker?? Good night that, cannot tell the difference. ;)
:D :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
empip said:
Verbatim matey .. complain to the Director ...
BTW Eddie boy Kemore or Kenmore... 'kin ole frontwheeler !! :D :D :D
Aye oop! ... Pole dancers in the Plough .. Only on lock-in-eers !! Or was that snooker?? Good night that, cannot tell the difference. ;)
:D :D :D :D

One's a typo, the other's bad english ;)

Verbatim matey .. complain to the Director ... Her words.. ;)

You want editing too? ........ For sfa !!
:D :D

Well, going to Swansea on Thursday, will be in the Plow in NT later ;)

Among the firey, fair maidens then ! :D :D

Sponsored Links
Back