Kenwood kdw60x10 dishwasher wiring schematic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, hoping someone can help. I removed the the main wash pump from dishwasher taking photos as i went of the wiring. When i came to put back in none of the photos have been saved to my phone (nightmare). I have a plastic fitting from the pump with 1 blue wire and 1 black wire. From the machines wiring loom have 4 connectors 1 female spade has a pink wire and orange wire. 1 female spade has 1 pink cable.
The other 2 cables are as follows. 1 female spade has a pink wire and a white wire on it and finally 1 female spade has a white wire. My question is does anyone have a schematic or does anyone know where i should connect the wires. There is the connector on the pump with 2 connectors (blue and black) and then a valve on the pump with 2 connectors. any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
20171113_194508.jpg
20171113_194609.jpg

Not the best photos top photo is of the valve (i am assuming pink/orange cable and pink cable go on these) bottom photo you can see the white block connector from washer pump with lightblue/black cable. The orange cable with the pink goes straight to the other connector you can see with the white cable attached.

white/orange and white to motor / pump connector

so yes like you say pink/orange and pink to valve

Sponsored Links
you could confirm this before connecting but dont think theres any need

will probably run in opposite direction if wires are reversed though to be honest I am not sure it will on this motor

yeah thats what i thought will put the pink/white to the blue connector and see what happens. Thanks Yardie

i think maybe the other way round, pink/white to black, but see

Yardie went with your choice (because I trust you more than me). Changed start capacitor and the dishwasher is working once again. not sure if motor going right way but the bottom spray going clockwise which sounds right to me... Thanks

the spray arms would still rotate in the same direction but with less pressure, you'll soon know if the dishes are not soaking wet or come out dirty after a full wash program.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back