Kevplumb & Friends

• Thread starter Bamber gaspipe
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
poxi...the great rod stewart once said..."Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and just give her a house."
:D
youve been warned!

kev, i count them out of the back of the car, and count them into the wine rack. i aint lost one yet. maybe the padded room i live in helps :idea:

:LOL:

anyway......lets get back to .... normality

Bamber gaspipe said:
gazthepottertonengineer said:
Im here just get fed up with dick heads like Raden all the time putting us down and telling us all we are t*****s :mad:
He is correct. We must be **** to put up with the likes of him. Then again, I meet him every day in every home. ...

Ha ha ha ha

Poor girls
No, Bamber, You don't meet me every day in every home

or are you telling me that all your customers rip the pisz out of you ?

Anyway, I haven't been nasty to anyone for a couple of days ...

I've been away

There are certainly a couple of people in here that needed a kick up the orsch - someone has to do it

Paul Barker said:
Bought a part for the car lately? Payed garage costs lately?

Our industry is not expensive.

Local Subaru garage wanted £350 to supply and fit a set of mudflaps! 3 hours labour @ £80 and hour plus full marked up price!

There you go - a perfect advert for DIY

I don't understand why you would even have thought of asking a dealer to do such a job

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back