Kew's queer festival

Sponsored Links
Go along and then ask them when they are doing a similar event for straight people?

No but everyone is being forced to pay for it, if you don't pay your taxes then ultimately you'll be subjected to state sponsored violence.

Everyone has an interest in anything involving public money.
I'm forced to pay for lots of things I'm not interested in, or never intend to use, or have any likelihood of using.

It's how taxes work.

If it was for windy bottomed people only would you go? When was the last time you visited kew in particular , or are you just arguing against it because its something you personally disagree with ?

Sponsored Links
They should stick to gardening, and not get dragged into this attention seeking preaching that's taking over the minds of gullible do-gooders.

They may get a few extra people visiting, but may also lose other regular visitors who object to everything becoming politicised in this stupid way.

They may get a few extra people visiting, but may also lose other regular visitors who object to everything becoming politicised in this stupid waway.
I doubt they will lose any visitors.

If you are not interested in the event, like me, just don't go. It won't affect you in any way.

Live and let live

Nothing wrong with that. But heterosexual people aren't constantly banging on about whatever they like to stick their body parts into, there isn't a balance.

Young people are starting to wonder if they're weird as they just fancy having a partner of the opposite sex.
I dont think any are interested in you.

You are not under attack. Nothing is being forced on you

Sponsored Links
Back