Killing snakes ethical?????????

Yep........
What started off as a sensible post has decended into comments on frogs buttocks..........You couldn't make it up :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Humour only found on General Discussion. :LOL: :LOL:
I love it.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
to bring it back on track.... you can't mess with mother nature (apart from the odd incident).. i particularly hate to see a cat (yeah puss, biggles or mr tom) trotting across the garden with a fieldmouse of frog dangling from it's mouth... it;s a pet and get's fed and doesn't realise it !! kill all cats i say !

to bring it back on track.... you can't mess with mother nature (apart from the odd incident).. i particularly hate to see a cat (yeah puss, biggles or mr tom) trotting across the garden with a fieldmouse of frog dangling from it's mouth... it;s a pet and get's fed and doesn't realise it !! kill all cats i say !

Don't even start me on cats again Martian. B*stard things.

Sorted the cats in my garden.
Now the f@@king Foxes have started on it.

Sponsored Links
Sorted the cats in my garden.
Now the f@@king Foxes have started on it.

Your absolutely right Alarm. Foxes are becoming a pest like cats.

I think the difference is though........Foxes arn't kept by irresponsible owners who let them out at night, for the sole intention of crapping on neighbours gardens, not their own.

Cats arnt pests ffs, and a fox wouldn't take on a cat , it would run away.

could be true, its the owners that are worse.
Cats are still a pita. They and their owners are both inconsiderate.

A fox wouldn't fight anything unless cornered, It has too much to lose , And even if it were cornered it would probably still try and run away.

What rabbits would they be then?
Anyhow , I doubt the rabbits would know what I was saying , because they are rabbits.

Sponsored Links
Back