Killings of off-duty Military personel.

Sponsored Links
If the country wasnt over run by the exponents of a mediaeval religion we wouldnt be having this discussion. Who let them in , i dont remember voting on the issue.

If the country wasnt over run by the exponents of a mediaeval religion we wouldnt be having this discussion. Who let them in , i dont remember voting on the issue.

Neither did I. In fact, I don't think anyone voted them in.

It 'just happened', like things seem to do in this country.

You're a historian JBR and as such you are no doubt more informed than most of us on here on natural political and religious evolution of (I suspect) the vast majority of countries. Why is it viewed to be such a bad thing here?

Sponsored Links

But the governments who allow the policies are forever voted in.

You're a historian JBR and as such you are no doubt more informed than most of us on here on natural political and religious evolution of (I suspect) the vast majority of countries. Why is it viewed to be such a bad thing here?

A historian? Thank you for the compliment(?), but I'm afraid I'm not.

Actually, I'm a philosopher!

Back