King Charles III state cars

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
King Charles is using vintage State Cars, is there any more accurate information other than Wikipedia as to which ones he is using? The car in Edinburgh for example appears to have the bonnet mascot from the Queens Bentley, a George & Dragon and yet the car looks like it might be the 1950 Rolls Royce Phantom IV from Sandringham Collection. The car he used on the A40 in London was also vintage, possibly the 2nd Phantom IV from Sandringham but I have not seen any close up pictures.
I presume The King is not wishing to use recent State Cars as used by The Late Queen?

Sponsored Links
We were talking about some of the number plates in the convoys yesterday, over in General Discussion.
Anyway, here is a nice video that you may not have seen, from someone on the ground:

We were talking about some of the number plates in the convoys yesterday, over in General Discussion.
Anyway, here is a nice video that you may not have seen, from someone on the ground:
Whaaat!?!?!?
No number plate???
How are they gonna give them a ticket???

The car he used on the A40 in London was also vintage, possibly the 2nd Phantom IV from Sandringham but I have not seen any close up pictures.
He'll be using an A40 . Or an electric car.

Sponsored Links
King Charles is using vintage State Cars, is there any more accurate information other than Wikipedia as to which ones he is using? The car in Edinburgh for example appears to have the bonnet mascot from the Queens Bentley, a George & Dragon and yet the car looks like it might be the 1950 Rolls Royce Phantom IV from Sandringham Collection. The car he used on the A40 in London was also vintage, possibly the 2nd Phantom IV from Sandringham but I have not seen any close up pictures.
I presume The King is not wishing to use recent State Cars as used by The Late Queen?

Maybe he likes old cars?

Lots of them in the mews.

I read somewhere that he is disposing of some of the cars, along with the late queen's racehorses.

Sponsored Links
Back