Kitchen door

Sponsored Links
are you in a flat or a house?

is a conservatory involved?

how many floors?

where would this door lead to?

is there a toilet nearby?

what has prompted you to ask this question?

Sorry i thought this was a DIY site not school lesson :rolleyes:
Please can anyone tell me whether or not it is a legal requirement to have a kitchen door
many thanks :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
you're not going to anser my questions then?

So the answer is "it depends".

Hi John D,

Its a 3 bed house with 2 floors, It faces the front door with the living room door to the right and the staircase to the left.
the hallway is 14 ft long and 2ft9" into 5ft4" wide,
The kitchen is 18x11ft with sliding doors.
It has been removed already
Thanks

:D

Sorry i thought this was a DIY site not school lesson :rolleyes:
Please can anyone tell me whether or not it is a legal requirement to have a kitchen door
many thanks :LOL: :LOL:
Still no grammar which can be forgiven but you have at least used some manners this time! So well done, that wasn't so hard was it?

It is a DIY site and people give the likes of you their time and effort for free so a little common courtesy is hardly a biggy is it?.

The answer to your question is very simple however I have no time or inclination to help rude and/or ungrateful posters, others though, are more forgiving!

Now go and stand in the corner and think about what you've done. There's a good boy!

a 2 storey house so you don't need a fire door

not a conservatory so you don't need a door for heat loss

no adjacent toilet so no lobby needed

no law against letting all the heat rush upstairs

no law against having your whole house smell of cooking

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back