Laguna "R" radio code entry

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have got what may be the radio code but I cannot remember how to enter it.

I can enter the code but what do I have to to "enter" it to start the radio?

Tony

Sponsored Links
A quick call to Renault in the morning will sort it Agile,quite simple they have customer services for such minor problems which baffle simpletons

My experience of car manufacturers is that they dont have help lines for owners who are referred to the main dealers.

They do have main dealer help but with the BBC's 127 peugeot 405s the factory could not work out why they were cutting out in wet weather at motorway speeds.

I pretty much worked out whats was happening but the dealer eventually sused it on about the 20th car towed back to them.

The balancing vent pipe from the carb/fuel tank was positioned over the back wheel arch but it was too long and in severe wet weather sucked water into the carb. For the first 20 they just stripped down the card and dried it out.

Surely somebody on this forum has a Laguna with a radio code?

Tony

You sussed out such a major problem that took the dealer 20 cars to do!!!!

Yet you having problems with such a simple thing as inputing a radio code!

Somehow i think you are telling porkies again Agile ,didnt your mum tell you not to tell lies :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
It was a very simple problem for an engineer to diagnose the reason.

Engine cut out at 85 mph in outside lane of motorway in heavy rain, would not restart, had to traverse slower traffic to get to hard shoulder. Very frightening I was told by the other senior engineers.

Carb found to have water in it. Only entry points air filter and pressure balancing pipe. Obviously going to be the latter. Discounted water in fuel as it was not a local area problem.

Question was why and I did not inspect the failed cars so I did not become aware that some tube lengths differed.

No one had any accident but described as very scary and we were all worried it might happen to any of us.

Tony

Local dealer had people over from Ryton where they were made but they could not offer any ideas.

Our boss was given a Mondeo because it was "more expensive". One day he borrowed my mate's 405 and came back saying it was a far nicer car to drive than his!

One of the 405s now lives in Morden and still looks very smart.

Tony

Back