Leaking salamander rsp75 shower pump

Sponsored Links
Richard C";p="1288442 said:
One of the monsoons (metal body) avoid the plastic ones if possible.
;)[/quote Hi Richard, where can I buy this liquid silicone. I am going to have a go at sealing this leak. I have had a look on their website but it is a bit vague regarding stockists. I am in ayrshire, south west Scotland. regards AA.

It’s basically a liquid gasket used in the auto motive industry, you should be able to get it at any decent Motor Factors (look on your local industrial estate) or car spares shop, you may even get it at Halfords but not sure; don’t use ordinary silicone sealer.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Threebond-Sil...QptZUKQ5fMotorcycleQ5fPartsQQsalenotsupported

http://www.zionmoto.co.uk/ProductDetail.aspx?Pid=3112f1a3-d0b6-446d-9d74-2d118bf633e0

Google it as there are other supliers, you may find it cheaper.

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Hi Richard, having trouble finding a supplier for the threebond silicone stuff! . Also got letter from salamander saying they were waiveing the call out fee but will not give me assistance of any description in the future, in other words they won't supply any spares. This was after I asked for a detailed report on the condition of my pump and the actual cause of the fault in writing. regards AA

Sponsored Links
Hi I know this is an old thread but I am in a real bind. I have removed my pump to replac ethe o rings sent to me by Salamanda but after removing the 6 bolts that hold the impeller housing on I still cannot get it off. It feels lik eit is held by something else around the impeller shaft. Has anyone got an idea how to remove the casings?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back