Leeds to London by plane

I

imamartian

anyone got any suggestions where we could fly to for a small amount of money from say, EM or Leeds, or Nottingham....? maybe to London? Edinburgh? or Ireland?

Sponsored Links
Ryanair fly out of East Midlands and you can get to southern Spain for thirty quid right now. Add to that getting back and charges for this that and the other. But remarkably good value all the same.

Wasn't long ago that you could get to Dublin for a penny but those deals seem to have long gone.

Parking there expensive and you even have to pay to drop somebody off.

this plane goes past your house

Follow the link and type in your post code - put the full code in. Worked for me

BA Taxi http://taxi.ba.com/

Sponsored Links
National express....

Get a coach.

Had a similar scenario this year on a ski holiday.

We were going to meet my brother ay a ski resort. He was in Austria and we were in France.

It was cheaper for him to fly from Insbruck to Liverpool and then back out to Grenoble the next day that any form of transport by road rail or air direct from Insbruck to Grenoble.

Leeds and Bradford have stopped their direct flights to Heathrow.

Ryanair fly out of East Midlands and you can get to southern Spain for thirty quid right now. Add to that getting back and charges for this that and the other. But remarkably good value all the same.

Wasn't long ago that you could get to Dublin for a penny but those deals seem to have long gone.

Parking there expensive and you even have to pay to drop somebody off.

Have you noticed though,, Ryanair don't advertise the cost of the return flight? (and I bet that ain't £30)

PS whenever I drop anyone off at East Mids Airport , I drop them at the Shell Garage on the way in. They only have a few hundred yards to walk to the check in. Same when I'm picking them up). ;) ;) ;)

You can drive to London in the time it takes to check in etc.

:rolleyes: why are we all answering this question?.....he can just look on the websites himself...

:rolleyes: why are we all answering this question?.....he can just look on the websites himself...
i could, but it's inspiration i wanted, and all the other thoughts have been excellent... keep 'em coming people - thanks.

Just gone on travago a one way flight to mars is only £50 including in- flight meal with virgin galactic i took the privalage of making you a reservation .

Sponsored Links
Back