Lefties...

E

EddieM

Was thinking about this after a very admittedly off the cuff remark at work the other day, but there are still a good amount of people who don't trust left handers.

Personally, I don't know what you bog standard, run of the mill, on average dulllards are on about, with your typically convergent thinking (i.e nothing new, too stupid to think of it I would imagine)

Do right handers actually have flair and imagination? lets face it Einstien, Churchill, Da Vinci were all cack handed (yet another disparaging remark) and yeah actually I do take offence at my chirality.

made me laugh

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=49703

PS, I did a Chemistry degree at Bristol, shared a flat with a Physics student and a Maths student, rough proportions were 50:50 left and right on the courses, right handers.... pffft... thicko's. :)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
A workmate was stopped from doing a weather struck and cut pointing job with me in London years ago for being Left handed.

He was OK on the bed joints, but he did the perps the opposite way to a right hander which back in the 70's the CoW didn't like on higher class work.

As you have probably guessed my comment was somewhat tongue I cheek, and to right handers, lefties can seem awkward and clumsy, but try using predominant right handed goods with your left hand, all sorts of irritations present them selves. FGS never try firing some guns left handed unless you want a red hot shell case ejected straight into your face. Scissors nightmare, filling a kettle irritating, corkscrew nightmare, using a Mitre saw awkward (and significantly more dangerous ) lefties pfft.. probably best just to put 'em out of their misery :D

Sponsored Links
Back