Legionella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A little info for those people too scared by doitall to let children swim in indoor pools with no de humidifiers. The disease he mentions only develops in almost still untreated waters. Swimming pools correctly maintained, as ours is, are treated with either salt or chlorine which stops the disease in its track. Doitall seems to think the condensation will harbour the disease. The condensation is pure water which is absorbed bact into the pool well before and disease can start. The disease only develops in almost still water unlike that of a swimmimg pool which circulate all the time or frequently depending on the pump settings. So send the kids back in the water.

Sponsored Links
desbarron said:
Swimming pools correctly maintained, as ours is, are treated with either salt or chlorine which stops the disease in its track. quote]

You say that your pool is "correctly maintained" but in another posting you said that the boiler had failed because the Ph was incorrect!

Those two statements do not stand together with each other logically!

Do you have a kitchen kaffir?

Tony

The pool water is unlikely to be a problem Tony,

this is however.

Your right about the condensation but we rather like the steam room effect. The main disadvantage is that you cannot take photos as the flash reflects on the water droplets suspended in the air.

Sponsored Links
Condensation is pure water which returns to the pool as soon a the swim is over and the cover replaced. Stop uopsetting people.

The idiot who mentioned the PH did not read on the situation was corrected a year ago. Stop alarming people with your ignorance.

The will both be delightewd to hear from me it might explain the literaly hundreds of infected people every day from all the swimming pools nation wide with high humidity problems. You really should read your posts before sending them your making complete fools of yourselves.
I am retired so have some time why are you out of work or need we ask.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Play nicely, boys, or no tea for you.

Mod Rupert

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Who's out of work ?

Certainly not Tony or me. :LOL:

Since you have plety of time on your hands you can ask the HSE Tomorrow.

Go play in the sparkie forum for a while Mod Rupert :LOL:

Were big boys in here, and a little abuse is ok, if its contructive.

desbarron said:
Stop alarming people with your ignorance.
Hmm. You could make that your catchphrase. Or you could concede that not only do you know less than anyone in the Software forum about WLANs, but you know less than anyone here about plumbing and heating.

What is it that they say about old fools?

Kitchen Kaffir :eek: do you remember the old Rhodesia :LOL: Pink gins all round..........."c`mere, BOY".........test my pool water :LOL: :LOL:

Oh its a class thing, well have proved beyond doubt that the lower classses and state schools just do not educate properly.
I was proved right beyond any doubt on both threads.
I am now leaving this site as Paul & Chris seem to be the only guys with any sense.

He does not comment on his kitchen kaffir.

And when I mention shmok he does not rise to the occasion.

As far as state schools are concerned I have never been to one so perhaps thats where I missed out?.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back