Les Dawson Video. Hahaha

Sponsored Links
He was brilliant.

Also been looking at Dave Allen, another great in my opinion.

Agree with you there conny. As a young lad I loved the Catholic sketches and strangely, I don't recall a fatwa or whatever else placed against him for it! :rolleyes:

And to this day, one of the most memorable sign off's...

"Goodnight, thank you, and may your God go with you".

Before I get an avalanche of responses from the 'great enlightened' of this forum informing me of my ignorance... Yes I know the term 'fatwa' is a Islamic legal opinion, decree/ruling and that the term has been misinterpreted by the media in recent times. I DO NOT WISH TO DEBATE THIS POINT FURTHER THANK YOU.

Before I get an avalanche of responses from the 'great enlightened' of this forum informing me of my ignorance... Yes I know the term 'fatwa' is a Islamic legal opinion, decree/ruling and that the term has been misinterpreted by the media in recent times. I DO NOT WISH TO DEBATE THIS POINT FURTHER THANK YOU.
Well I do :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: A fatwa is an obese western australian!

Sponsored Links
I, for one, do not want a fat aussie placed on me! No sireee!

FATWAR is it , fcking fat barstewards taking over the place innit

Blas, one of the ones I watched on YT last night, (the smoking one I think it was), at the end it went to another link which said that he had been critcised by the BBC for saying F **k, the following sketch contains , ?????,&&&&&,*****,%%%%% and every word he could think of.
Hilarious!
As you say, he belittled religeon, sex, drinking, smoking, swearing the lot.
And yet no-one took offence.

That was Dave Allen you Fatwa :LOL:
Look back to the post before mine, I was agreeing with conny's post regarding 'Dave Allen'. :rolleyes:

He was brilliant.

Also been looking at Dave Allen, another great in my opinion.

Agree with you there conny. As a young lad I loved the Catholic sketches and strangely, I don't recall a fatwa or whatever else placed against him for it! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back