Limit on loo paper - you gotta be s****in me!

Sponsored Links
The article also states
She has designed a clothing line with what she calls a "dining sleeve".

The sleeve is detachable and can be replaced with another "dining sleeve" after the diner has used it to wipe his or her mouth.

If that's the case then she can wipe her ass with her sleeve ;)

I normally use the first sheet to wipe the bogies on, oh well I guess I would just have to wipe them on the wall or back of the door:cool:

Sponsored Links
Right now the government is proberly setting up a department and inspectors to monitor how much loo paper we flush down the toilet. :rolleyes:

gcol said:
Crow has suggested using "only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where two to three could be required".
Perhaps Crow should also suggest that people bury all her CDs, lest they send the listener running to call God on the Big White Telephone. :rolleyes:

rommy said:
Right now the government is proberly setting up a department and inspectors to monitor how much loo paper we flush down the toilet. :rolleyes:

excellent jobs for this (hopefully) outgoing government, John Prescott is already qualified as a number one thick sh-t manager.

;)

Can't see what all the fuss is about, we once used to wipe using leaves or grass. :)

wanabechippie said:
As an old Army Sgt I knew used to say on the issue of bog-roll usage;

One up, One down and one to shine! :LOL:

MOD cutbacks now insist that one piece is folded in four and the corner cut off. Insert finger in hole, poke and pick and then use paper to wipe finger...

Sponsored Links
Back