UKIP - a 'one trick pony'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doesn't really specify any places of origin. All that says to me is that pound for pound Muslims are more likely to be crooks than Christians.

Doesn't it just demonstrate that no one group of people seems to have a monopoly on virtue or crime?

That's a pc way of interpreting the figures. More clearly, it says that one group is more likely to be virtuous and the other more criminal. ;)

Not really- it just shows that if a random person stands in front of you, you have no way of telling if they will be a criminal or not, based on their religion.

Agree. Luckily we have skin colour to go on as well to help us out. :eek: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
WS.

In your hierarchy of criminality, white Muslims and black Christians must pose a bit of a challenge.

And in the light of your last post, please don't expect to be taken seriously again when you complain about being accused of racism!

Doesn't it just demonstrate that no one group of people seems to have a monopoly on virtue or crime?

Perhaps I have misinterpreted it, but let's see if I have it right.

Whereas Christians comprise 61.3% of the population, they comprise only 50.2% of the prison population. That's proportionally a good deal less than the general Christian population.

Whilst Muslims comprise 4.0% of the population, they comprise 13.1% of the prison population. That's proportionally over three times the general Muslim population.

So, per capita, Muslims are more likely to be criminals.

That seems perfectly clear to me, but I stand to be corrected.

Doesn't really specify any places of origin. All that says to me is that pound for pound Muslims are more likely to be crooks than Christians.

If you do the maths it shows Muslims have a higher percentage of Crims in their ranks than Christians. Of course you could say that the whole justice system is racist and obviously those guys aren't real muslims anyway cos real muslims never put a foot wrong?

Sponsored Links

Whereas Christians comprise 61.3% of the population, they comprise only 50.2% of the prison population. That's proportionally a good deal less than the general Christian population.

Whilst Muslims comprise 4.0% of the population, they comprise 13.1% of the prison population. That's proportionally over three times the general Muslim population.

Okay- first of all I used the word 'monopoly' which generally means having sole or exclusive rights or control over something. So clearly neither Christian nor Muslim have this.

Then - yes, Muslims are disproportionately represented in those figures.

But then we are back to the old problem of drawing conclusions from this .

Majority of burglars are white. Doesn't mean that an individual white person is more likely to be a burglar.
Majority of muggers are black. Doesn't mean that an individual black person is more likely to be a mugger.
Majority of mass murderers and child rapist/ killers are white . Doesn't mean that ...etc etc etc
Majority of criminals are from low income families....doesn't mean etcetc
Be careful with statistics . Or if you can't, at least be consistent.

There are other factors involved such as socio-economic groups etc
For a real statistical analysis, you need all factors to be taken into account.

If you do the maths it shows Muslims have a higher percentage of Crims in their ranks than Christians. Of course you could say that the whole justice system is racist and obviously those guys aren't real muslims anyway cos real muslims never put a foot wrong?

Why does it have to be either or? Why do we see we many of these kind of arguments put forward in GD - that is, assuming the extremes are the only options?
Are we unable to see that there maybe a more nuanced view- that life is a bit more complex than this?

Or is is simple less taxing on the brain to see issues as 1/0 black/white either/or?

Okay- first of all I used the word 'monopoly' which generally means having sole or exclusive rights or control over something. So clearly neither Christian nor Muslim have this.

Then - yes, Muslims are disproportionately represented in those figures.

But then we are back to the old problem of drawing conclusions from this .

Majority of burglars are white. Doesn't mean that an individual white person is more likely to be a burglar.
Majority of muggers are black. Doesn't mean that an individual black person is more likely to be a mugger.
Majority of mass murderers and child rapist/ killers are white . Doesn't mean that ...etc etc etc
Majority of criminals are from low income families....doesn't mean etcetc
Be careful with statistics . Or if you can't, at least be consistent.

There are other factors involved such as socio-economic groups etc
For a real statistical analysis, you need all factors to be taken into account.

Not every muslim in the world today is a terrorist but just about every terrorist is a muslim.
Just look at bin laden. His life's work was as a rich man killing people who were much poorer than he was.

WS.

In your hierarchy of criminality, white Muslims and black Christians must pose a bit of a challenge.!

Granted. Though I would imagine that any whites stupid enough to convert to ROP would be too stupid even to become a criminal.

And in the light of your last post, please don't expect to be taken seriously again when you complain about being accused of racism!

Milicin, firstly, as I put a smiley after the remark, this should indicate that I may have been joking. The smiley wasn't just there to annoy nosey.

Secondly, you will never find any evidence on this forum or anywhere else of me complaining about accusations of racism. I get called it all the time, and if being racist means seeing and recounting things how they are, rather than me worrying about society's latest 'ism', then I am happy to be a racist.

If being a racist means objecting to my OWN country being taken over by alien cultures, egged on by libertards, against the will of myself and others, then I am happy to be a racist. If being racist means laughing at jokes without having to filter them through a pc filter in my head that the government and left-wing society would like to install there as a way of brainwashing and controlling people, then I am happy to be a racist.

If being a racist means feeling happier with the way this country was when we were far more mono-culture, with the feeling that we all had something in common and knew who was in the country, and realise that the multi-cultural society doesn't work as we are all divided to be ruled and live in separate 'communuities', then I'm a racist. If being a racist means that I am benign about cultures or religions that wish me and my culture no harm, but despise those that hate my culture and the cultures of other indigenous people, then I am happy to be a racist. If being a racist is disclosing that I have seen Bernard Manning and Jim Davidson live and still appreciate their humour, then I am happy to be a racist.

Years ago, we were all racists, because the anti-racism industry hadn't been invented - so racism to me isn't an insult. In fact, it's nothing, shouted by brain-washed nobody robots.

Je suis racist!

Rant over.

:LOL:

216000_215146_89400_47976703.jpg

Everyone seems to be overlooking the other 34.7% of the population making up for 36.7% of prisoners.

Are these made up of proportionate numbers of other religions?

216000_215146_89400_47976703.jpg

Everyone seems to be overlooking the other 34.7% of the population making up for 36.7% of prisoners.

Prison population!
Not "population" I think that means.

So mebbe atheists make up the rest. :LOL:

Perhaps these Muslim prisoners are there for refusing to pay their council tax, or some other minor infringement. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: (probably not though)

Atheists, Sikhs, Hindus, Orthodox High Church of Egypt? I don't know, but bearing in mind how many different religions there are in this country, I should imagine each one would be quite a low figure individually.

Of course, if you could find some other statistics it would be interesting.

Nauesy, I realise that you struggle to understand detail by the confusion in your responses. Please slow down and try to interpret the information properly.

The table is a comparison of prison populations by religion not nationality.

Hint - the muslims with British passports will be in the "muslim" stat, not the "Christian" figures.
So when Handywank posted this....
British taxpayers are already paying more than £90million a year to fund Eastern Europeans currently in jail, at a rate of £38,000 per prisoner
And this...
They clog up the prison system costing UK millions. Then we let them out...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...thout-even-trying-to-deport-them.html[/QUOTE]

And then this was posted in response...
Source? Or your opinion?
Or do I just accept your word for it?

Handywank posted this..
Now if you struggle to understand simple English I suggest you get a grown up to explain it for you. Where in this table does it say whether the prisoners are foreign?

Now who is looking more like the dumbo Whitespittle? You or Handywank?

and if being racist means seeing and recounting things how they are, rather than me worrying about society's latest 'ism', then I am happy to be a racist.
If your comments were balanced and unbiased I would happliy accept your statement. Sadly, the vast majority of your comments are far from unprejudicial and usually full of loaded phrases. Moreover, your comments only refer to events or incidents that fit your biased view of the world. Micilin has already mentioned a couple of instances of your loaded phrases and there are loads more available, for instance, in your following sentences:

If being a racist means objecting to my OWN country being taken over by alien cultures, egged on by libertards, against the will of myself and others, then I am happy to be a racist. If being racist means laughing at jokes without having to filter them through a pc filter in my head that the government and left-wing society would like to install there as a way of brainwashing and controlling people, then I am happy to be a racist.
The comments above start from a bigoted viewpoint of left-wing libertards, alien cultures, pc filters, etc.

If being a racist means feeling happier with the way this country was when we were far more mono-culture, with the feeling that we all had something in common and knew who was in the country, and realise that the multi-cultural society doesn't work as we are all divided to be ruled and live in separate 'communuities', then I'm a racist. If being a racist means that I am benign about cultures or religions that wish me and my culture no harm, but despise those that hate my culture and the cultures of other indigenous people, then I am happy to be a racist. If being a racist is disclosing that I have seen Bernard Manning and Jim Davidson live and still appreciate their humour, then I am happy to be a racist.

Years ago, we were all racists, because the anti-racism industry hadn't been invented - so racism to me isn't an insult. In fact, it's nothing, shouted by brain-washed nobody robots.

Je suis racist!

Rant over.

:LOL:
Yep, I agree. You are a racist and you try to excuse it by pretending it's the benefit of the country that you really have at heart.
You're fooling yourself more than you're fooling anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back