Litter

I personally don't care if someone innocent is fined for dropping litter.
It should act as a deterrent to others in any case.

Norcon, that's a bad one from you

Your last post says it all
:evil:

Sponsored Links
I can't point to any cases and even if I did I don't think you would accept it.

I posted the link as thats the eho who has given me advice concerning this matter and I thought you might want to contact them to clarify the matter..
Granted I've never been to court to testify against someone but the eho in that link knows I am more than willing.

Very few people will contact their local eho with regard to people dropping litter. I've did it a number of times as litter on the road running through my property can have fatal consequences to the livestock.

I stand by what I was told regarding all that is needed for a prosecution and if you can provide any evidence to the contrary then please do so but I'll continue to let the eho be aware of car registrations when I see litter being dropped from them.

And remember who's paying for this b*llshit!

I personally don't care if someone innocent is fined for dropping litter.
It should act as a deterrent to others in any case.

I'd like to see them ( the guilty ones if possible) on a chain style gang picking up litter on a 10 mile stretch of road and then people might think twice about chucking their filth out of the car window.

I'm glad the law doesn't work like that, or it would be a very negative way of justice.

On a side note, I did notice a **** throwing a can out of his car today; I did get the Reg and was planning on taking a picture. Unfortunately I was driving through traffic and I forgot the Reg by the time I could write it down. But I'm sure, it wouldn't be long before I find another dirty litterer, will be good to test out this reporting theory.

Sponsored Links
Back