Loft conversion on New Build Bungalow

Sponsored Links
So when individuals post on this forum. They all go through the scrutiny of “ban all sheds”
I am one of thousands of people here who are all equally entitled to comment on/criticise/praise/agree with/argue with/etc any posts made.

Your description as being a Depreciating ...
There you go again - carelessness, laziness. That's not the word he used.

Again you have demonstrated your lack of interest in taking care to do a good job.

Quote. But while his tone was his usual derogatory/deprecating style,

Sponsored Links
So when individuals post on this forum. They all go through the scrutiny of “ban all sheds”
He's not the only one.

Some badly written posts are difficult to read, digest and understand. And slightly more irritating but much more infuriating is txt spk! :evil:

Quote. But while his tone was his usual derogatory/deprecating style,
Your point is what? To show that your lack of interest in doing a good job when writing posts extends to not being rsed to click
icon_quote.gif
?

Your description as being a Depreciating derogatory pedant individual in one word sad

cadtech; the previous posters do have a point. You may possibly be competent in your job, but your posts could suggest otherwise.

It is not a case of being pedantic, or a stickler for grammar etc, but your carelessness in writing does make your contributions difficult to understand.

And - (I've not been saying this gratuitously, I genuinely believe and mean it) your carelessness gives the impression that you simply do not care about quality, that you take no pride in your work etc.

Ok with hindsight you may have me on my posts in respect of my grammar. “When advice is given in good faith, use it to your advantage”
But when it comes down to construction which is basically what this forum is about I have probably forgotten more than a lot of builders today. My expertise is from foundations, drains to roofing and everything in between. Taught by skilled time served tradesmen

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back