london tube train

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
went to london today, coming home at 7ish got on at goode st and there was a woman with a huge (9ft) plant/tree/bush complete with pot standing on platform. She got on the train which was fairly empty, but as we headed to Waterloo it got busier.

It was just like something from beadle, peoples faces, the doorway was full of foliage. Took a photo will try and up-load.

anyway,

Whats the funniest thing anyone else has seen on public transport (UK only) I have seen goats, sheep and chickens on a bus in other parts.

Sponsored Links
Shepherd's Bush area was it HM.??? :LOL: Not many women walking about with a bush like that. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Maybe it was a Dom Jolley type affair, with hidden cameras?

The only funny thing I've seen on public transport are totally confused pensioners having to swipe their buspass 'What? Put my purse on this piece of technology, whatever for!?' Why do that anyway? they travel for free, why register? Are there crafty wizened 50+ year olds breaking the system?

The other funny thing on public transport is when the doddery old OAP is making their way to their seat, and the driver takes off like an f1 driver, and the old dear is catapulted down the bus. Funny, and slightly cruel. (I think it's from a time when my Nan took a turn, grabbed the Xmas tree, and fell onto me, spilling my trifle into my lap, she was a large lady, and the trifle was very soggy, or was it my Nan?) :eek: :LOL:

There seem to be some train gaurds here who appologise for the punctual running of trains. I'm not sure if they mean it as a joke or if they just say "we apologise" before realising the train isnt' actually running late...

If you look carefully, you will notice that it is not the woman holding the bush but a soldier in full camourflage. Maybe he was off to the pub after the lord mayor's show but didn't want to be recognised on this forum.

One of my client's at the Bikini Waxng business once said to me "Read my lips, no more bush"

Sponsored Links
Back