Looking for bath shower mixer with cradle thats not Victorian style

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I am trying to purchase bath taps with an integrated mixer shower and a cradle as the area around the bath taps has no wall to hang the shower mixer. However all the ones with a cradle seem to be of the Victorian style. I am looking for something a bit more modern.

Does anyone know of any manufacturers / web sites i can look at - my search has so far led me nowhere - Googling "bath shower mixer with cradle" just brings up the same old Victorian style taps.

To re-iterate i don't want this style :-

index.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Hi

Sorry to be a pain but in my searches I stumbled across this image. The mixer is fitted into the bath itself. Does this style of fitting have a special name ; am looking for a keyword to search on.
Are there any obvious issues with fitting a mixer in this way; i have my suspicions but what do the professional plumbers think - is it a case of 'looks good but in practice its they are a nightmare'

It was from a pic on ebay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bath-Tub-...558696?hash=item236e1274e8:g:1q8AAOSwT6pVgn15

upload_2016-7-18_22-8-20.png

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
Thanks for the replies and advice

@picasso - the bathstore one looks like a reasonable compromise

@OwainDIer - thanks for the headsup on the naming i can search for 4 or 5 hole taps now should i decide to go this route

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back