Low water pressure in shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just finished installing a Gainsborough Energy 2000x electric shower, fed directly from the cold water tank in the loft only to find that the water just trickles out of the shower head. I can find no obvious blockages so am led to believe that my water pressure is too low.
Is there anything that I can do about this such as fitting an inline pump into the feed pipe?
Any help or advice would be most apreciated as I am a real begginer to this sort of thing.

Cheers

mukit

:cool:

Sponsored Links
Electric showers, apart from a couple of exceptions, have to be fed directley from mains cold water. Asuming your shower is this type then you will need to switch your low pressure feed to the mains feed and it will work a treat. If you only have very low mains pressure, or a tank only supply then I'm afraid you've been sold the wrong type of electric shower.
Hope that helps...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back