macerator advice needed 2 toilets in sub basement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Oki it looks as though ive been unable to avoid getting involved with my builders macerator solution.
Hes redevelopinga large house and they built amn extra floor underground in the back garden which emcompasses a ensuite and a bathroom.
Obviously as this is below the ground the whole cellar araea is tanked and sealed so any waste has to be pumped up to the drainage floodlevel into a solipipe.

We have 2 toilets 2 small basins and 1 shower. I managed to stop him fittinga bath.

now can we put 1x 100mm doublebranch in capping the end into a 4" soil feeding into a macerator or would backflow be an issue between the 2 toilets.
would 2 staggered individual macerators be a better solution.
I wish he would pay for jungen pumpen macerators but they damm expensive. I recently fitted 3 of them and 3 sump pumps to a 6 million pound house in Roehampton. Florent Malouda just moived in and is renting the place for 8k a week.

Sponsored Links
It looks like you've been using a macerator on your keyboard.

Is it too much to ask for you to use the "Spell Check" button?

This is not the place for childish inane comments. Unless you want to give a serious response please don't waste your time.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back