Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Afternoon All wanted advice on the plaster B&Q are stocking, Make good. I have a suspicion what the responses will be but want to be sure.
With the plaster shortage we had to use B&Q make good plaster. Just to note i am not a plaster, more a enthusiastic DIY person.
We painted the walls with cementone pre plaster treatment as we are skimming over pre plasterd walls (the green stuff full of grit for adhesion) as the product recommends.
Once beginning to plaster the bag suggests a set time of around 90mins, no kidding we were there 4-5 hours later trying to polish this stuff, just wouldn't go off. Once we got an acceptable finish, a week later and the finish is like poly filler you can scrape for fingernail over it and it very easily marks, no where near a hard surface like thistle.
Is this right?

Sponsored Links
Have you got a pic of the product you used? I can't find it on b and q's website

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back