Manual for Tecnik single electric oven TKC 195/3

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi - I'd love to have a manual for our Tecnik single electric oven TKC 195/3 - anyone have a copy or know where to download it? I've searched high and low but no luck. Many thanks!

Sponsored Links
I've called them and they are sending me a digital version - hurray. Thank you for the web link!

Sponsored Links
I know this is an old thread resurrected, but thought i could use this rather than create another thread on a busy forum.....

So.....

How do you remove a Tecnik 195/3 single oven from the housing it lives in, and has done for 12 years since we moved into this house. I cannot see a screw holding it in place, removed my dad's oven (Neff) it was held in place by 4 scres 1 in each corner, but i CANNOT see where it is fixed. Need to remove it, got a new oven coming next week !! HELP :p

Could be bveind doors, or you may have to remove trim.
Could be fitted to runers with a fixing screw underneath.

A new post would be better with a tiltle like, how to you remove xyz from housing.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back