Matching my current wallpaper

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am trying to match my current wallpaper and do not know who manufactured it to see if it is still available. I has a floral and stripe, a matching floral, a matching small stripe only pattern and a matching border. See photos. Can anyone help me?
966DD838-FD12-4A36-B524-B7C65EA476EA.jpeg
34D4A71B-019F-4A3D-93B9-96E7136E690C.jpeg
7EA239C1-4C1C-44A4-9AEA-F343B78A27DD.jpeg

Sponsored Links
As this site is UK based, and you appear to live in America, I doubt anyone here could help.
Besides matching the pattern, you also need to match the batch number, or it could be a different shade to what you already have.
Also, if what you have has been up for some time, it may have faded with natural light, in which case, even getting the same batch number may result in a different shade to what you have now.

It was a paper with the border, floral, floral with stripes, and matching stripe wall paper. I only need the small stripe paper and plan to replace the complete area of this one wall highlight. Thanks Jerry Purcell

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back