MDPE Stopcock

Okay I might try that but I doubt those dopes will know what to do
Dopes? Seriously?

Frankly, I find your reply crass and uncharitable.

You've had free help on here, but for some reason you see fit to insult someone who might just be able to help you in a more directly practical way.

If you don't think that one supplier can help, then take your pipe somewhere else where you think they might.

Sponsored Links
Sorry if I offended Mr Softus but if I thought they could help I would have gone to them first, in the past they have been far from helpful but there is another place I know where they know alot more and your previous post gave me the idea of going to them and if their's works then I could return this one so thanks very much sir :D

I went to another supplier with the stoptap who immediately told me that it was the wrong type of tap for blue mdpe it was actually a lead pipe stoptap which is why it gave me so much trouble they gave me the correct tap which was actually much cheaper and fitted no problem at all thanks to everyone who helped and I hope these posts help others in a similar predicament :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back