Megaflow Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

I have just moved into a large ground floor flat. The Megaflow Boiler is in the Basement. Trouble is, when i run a bath or the hot water it takes 4 minutes for hot water to come through, does anyone have the same problem?.

Sponsored Links
do you mean megaflow boiler or cylinder?
The blr is a system blr which will run a cylinder- the position of this cylinder is what will determine the length of time of heat reaching your taps.
If its a megaflow cylinder in you basement I can't think why it should take so long for the water to reach your taps. Try to trace the routes the pipes take to see if you've got a particularly long run.

Judging from your answer i think i mean boiler, i am trying to figure out how all this works

Cylinder is, wait for it, cylindrical.
Boiler is a white box shape. bit smaller than a fridge, bigger than a toaster ;)
So wish I knew how to put pictures on here

Sponsored Links
Megaflo is an unvented cylinder not a boiler, and if your's does need working on you'll need a G3 qualified Engineer to do the work

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back