Met Police are Institutionally Corrupt

Sponsored Links
Theres nothing useful served by you or transam being here if youre unable or unwilling to act competently.

But Ill sumarise it for you.

Post #30 proved that you have no credibility, your ideas are nonsense, and your morality highly questionable.

Sponsored Links
Theres nothing useful served by you or transam being here if youre unable or unwilling to act competently.

But Ill sumarise it for you.

Post #30 proved that you have no credibility, your ideas are nonsense, and your morality highly questionable.
I personally wouldn't put them in the same category.
Mottie genuinely believes the crap he spouts, even if it is frequently bigoted garbage.
It's difficult to believe that transam can possibly believe the bigoted rubbish and total nonsense he comes out with. I'd put transam very definitely in the intentionally lying troll category.

Just like Bobby; you really don't realise how you are perceived, do you?
I don't give hoot what perception bigoted people have of me.
It's only when they resort to lies, untrue allegations and obvious bigoted comments that I confront them.
If that affects their perception of me, then maybe my comments have hit the spot.

Just like Bobby; you really don't realise how you are perceived, do you?
Perceived by whom?

People who are prepared to engage properly in the substance of a debate, or people who CBA to read more than a couple of lines or whose response to something they disagree with is to claim Im someone else?

Sponsored Links
Back