Met Police are Institutionally Corrupt

Sponsored Links
I wonder if tranny knows how many reports of WAGS being beaten up by their menfolk get investigated and result in a prosecution

and how it compares with the number when the menfolk are police officers

(clue: a lot less)

Er they were in about that in the radio in particular serving police officers who have been accused of raping female colleagues and domestic violence

u an expert on the subject than tis rhetorical question

Possibly true but to give this thread a bit of balance it wouldn’t hurt to remind you and the other UK institutional fault finders on this forum that there are still plenty in the force like these.
So because policing is dangerous, and some officers get killed doing it, that makes it OK for them to unlawfully kill people? To lie, to cheat, to cover up, to pervert the course of justice?

Sponsored Links
In general the police to a good job with the resources they have. They don't have an easy life and I can imagine they see high level Crims getting away with murder (literally) and I suppose it can be quite tempting to become a bent copper...

Obviously it's no excuse, and when found out they should have the full force of the law thrown at them, in a warning to others.

Cressida's time must surely be numbered, she appears to have a teflon coating, no matter what happens she always seems to come out smelling of roses.

Also to note it's not just a Tory backing her, it's also a labour mp

I wonder if tranny knows how many reports of WAGS being beaten up by their menfolk get investigated and result in a prosecution

and how it compares with the number when the menfolk are police officers

(clue: a lot less)

I wonder if JohnD understands the psychology behind women going from one abusive relationship to another, I wonder if JohnD understands the psychology whereby a woman who has been abused by her father goes on to seek abusive relationships with their partners, I wonder if JohnD has any conception whatsoever of how many of these abuse cases are reported let alone investigated, and yet he seems to have a handle on how many of the perps are coppers and how many get away with it.

**** me, mystic JohnD.

Cressida's time must surely be numbered, she appears to have a teflon coating, no matter what happens she always seems to come out smelling of roses.

Also to note it's not just a Tory backing her, it's also a labour mp

I'm not a fan of hers, good lord no. But from what I've read she seems to defend 'stop and search'.
The reduction of 'stop and search' due to racial profiling has lead to the huge increase in knife crime etc.

EDITED FOR FILLYBOYS BENEFIT

I wonder if JohnD understands the psychology behind women going from one abusive relationship to another, I wonder if JohnD understands the psychology whereby a woman who has been abused by her father goes on to seek abusive relationships with their partners, I wonder if JohnD has any conception whatsoever of how many of these abuse cases are reported let alone investigated, and yet he seems to have a handle on how many of the perps are coppers and how many get away with it.

**** me, mystic JohnD.

I wonder if fillyboy understands the concepts of investigative journalism and data provided by the police themselves in response to FOI requests.

Actually, I dont wonder.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if fillyboy understands the concepts of investigative journalism and data provided by the police themselves in response to FOI requests.

Actually, I dont wonder.

I understand statistics. Why don't you provide some before and after stats of knife crime after the stop and search cessation or limitation.

So because policing is dangerous, and some officers get killed doing it, that makes it OK for them to unlawfully kill people? To lie, to cheat, to cover up, to pervert the course of justice?
Of course not, don’t be stupid. The balance reference was the poster always posting negative posts. Balance would mean the post positive stuff too unless it’s not on their agenda.

**** me, mystic JohnD.
Filly's silly cod victim-blaming psychology avoids the fact that cops get away with ut.

:rolleyes: blimey is this another group to put onto yer hate list :idea:

perhaps all the cops who have got away with it voted brexit :idea:

or

voted tory :idea:

have you found a link yet :?:

Of course not, don’t be stupid. The balance reference was the poster always posting negative posts.
You could complain about that if he was posting negative opinions which could be debated.

When the issues are ones of facts, who is to blame if the facts are what you say are "negative"?

You use the term "you and the other UK institutional fault finders on this forum", but what has happened here is that someone has referenced an official inquiry report which has found institutional corruption in the Metropolitan Police. You may not like that finding, but if you dont you must direct your dislike at the institutionally corrupt officers, not the people who ran the enquiry, not the people who wrote the report, and not people who reference the report.

No amount of "balance" can negate the findings of the inquiry, and no lack of it in your eyes can mean the report may to any extent be dismissed.

It is not anti-UK, or anti-police, to report on the numbers of police prosecuted or convicted in relation to deaths in custody and to compare those numbers with the numbers of people prosecuted or convicted in relation to deaths of police officers.

It is not anti-UK, or anti-police, to compare and contrast the diligence with which the police investigate the deaths of people at their hands and that with which they investigate the deaths of police at the hands of people.

Balance is what is needed when there are validly different opinions on something, and they are being aired on a platform which is supposed to be balanced. But if you are an investigative journalist, and one person tells you it is raining and another that it is dry, it is not your job to quote both of them in the interests of "balance", it is your job to go outside and find out the truth.

Stories about the police not being corrupt, or not covering up their misdeeds, or not perverting the course of justice, or not breaking the law, should not be newsworthy.

Sponsored Links
Back