Metro Radio Tony Horne

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone from my neck of the woods will know the station and the jumped up bumhole in the title. Just wondering what you think of his time slot getting chopped by an hour (those that know who I'm on about). For me it's not quite long enough (the 'chop' obviously!). Chuck the knob head off the air all together I say! The one and ONLY reason I listen to the station is to hear the road reports from 'Marky Mark' in his Helicopter, that's it! I cannot stand the sound of the Ginger ****s voice never mind what he says! Then you have his entourage! The lass who's lost her brain cell and the poof who'd like to be in Tony's 'seat'! Cut the lot of em and leave the road news on with music intervals. I'm sick and tired of these 'ME ME ME' DJ's. :evil:

Rant over!

Sponsored Links
one of the main reasons I listen to Smooth FM. Decent music and no egotistical drivel.

Nothing like Kenneth Horne ...no relation ,I hope. Rambling Sid Rumpoe was quite a nice poof, for the time

one of the main reasons I listen to Smooth FM. Decent music and no egotistical drivel.
same here :D and at weekends and very early mornings you get easy listening jazz

Sponsored Links
We have radio city round our way, just as bad. Some pillock who never shuts up accompanied by some bird with a fake american accent ffs. She probably got took to disneyland when she was six.

96.7Hz. Biggest load of crap along with Juice and Radio 1!

Maybe I'm getting old but I like songs you can understand the words to and DJ's that play rather than talk.

The only words a DJ needs to know are "this is" and "that was" but it seems to be that nearly all DJs and especially morning presenters are in love with the sound of their own voice. From Chris Moyles and his posse on radio 1, and Sarah Kennedy and Wogan droning on and on about absolutley naff all of any interest to overly self important local DJs it's difficult to find a decent station to listen to. If I'm anyware near a digital radio I'll listen to Rockworld, decent older music and DJs who at least seem to have some interesr in what they're playing rather than viewing it as an interuption to their own voice.

Tommy Boyd on 'Talk Radio' in the 90's.........Never been beaten IMO.
Had me in tears of laughter everyday. ! :D

Sponsored Links
Back