Miami Ink

G

gassafeman

A great insight into the reasons for tattoo's I guess?

I could not say I agree with the concept of permanent ink on your body to remember someone, but after watching a programme today, I was a bit tearfull.

It would be too long to explain, but I really felt for the gentleman who had his dying daughter tattoed on him, in the manor she she used to cuddle him into his chest.

Some bird did it (Kat) I think and the result was fabulous. The picture of the tattoo was literally 'perfect' IMO.

My opinion changed a little bit after that - to see the man (when his daughter passes) to have that permanent reminder must be heart warming and a comfort to say the least.

Paul

Sponsored Links
Had my first tattoo back in July. Had always wanted one, but never knew what I wanted. Eventually spent some time looking and found something I liked and got it done. CeeRist it smarts! I'm perfectly fine with anyone saying I'm soft, but that's the way I feel - it hurts.
I appreciate you wanting a top class job done, but you won't always be able to get that quality of freehand work done everywhere. If you fancy something special like that; spend a good bit of time and find the right artist. I was fine giving my tatooist a stencil to work off, but I would have had to have thought twice about letting an unknown go free-hand on my arm.
Good luck.

Sponsored Links
Had my first tattoo back in July. Had always wanted one, Good luck.
I got my first ones in June/July.....1972 :LOL: in Brighton . £1.50 for the dragon and 50p for the panther`s head. Old Skool was new then:cool:

Back