Miele G646 SC Plus & others

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, This is a solution to a common Miele problem.The warning light named inlet/drain flashes & the machine stops with water still in the bottom.I used to clean the filter(it was always clean anyway)pull out the non-return valve & clean it(it also was clean) & then restart it.Sometimes it completed its cycle,sometimes not.
I then cleaned the lower plastic washing arm where debris had accumulated at the ends of the arms.This seemed to fix it but it soon blocked again.I then decided to open out the slots so the debris had somewhere to go.I used a Stanley knife but a hack saw or wood chisel would do I guess.After doing this the machine has not gone wrong once in over 12 months.I hope this helps you sufferers from this problem.BTW the rotating arm bearing flange wears & it becomes a bit stiff & doesn't spin easily or for long,in which case buy a new moulding & fit it to your arm which improves washing results a lot.
Good luck,I hope it works for you.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back