Mineral floor tiles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Went into local B&Q warehouse and saw some tiles I liked for the kitchen.

The best part was they were only £5 for 1.2m2

Thing I want to know is it said they were 8mm mineral tiles, what exactly does this mean and are these any good?

Much appreciated

Sponsored Links
i personally wouldnt buy beeee and queue tiles, if you feel the need to buy these "unbeleivable" value tiles, make sure that all of the shade codes are the same. the when you have the room done in these tiles, take a proper look then go to the yellow pages and get advie from a tiler for some decent tiles, and ask him how much he will charge to take down these monstrosities.

hope this helps! love to all! ;)

i personally wouldnt buy beeee and queue tiles, if you feel the need to buy these "unbeleivable" value tiles, make sure that all of the shade codes are the same. the when you have the room done in these tiles, take a proper look then go to the yellow pages and get advie from a tiler for some decent tiles, and ask him how much he will charge to take down these monstrosities.

hope this helps! love to all! ;)

where do you recommend buying from or what type of tiles?

Out of order jeff. BnQ do some alright tiles - if they're fixed properly and are the same batch, they'll be ok.

Sponsored Links
Out of order jeff. BnQ do some alright tiles - if they're fixed properly and are the same batch, they'll be ok.

ok they MAY have some that look ok, its just every time a customer has bought their tiles there are problems with the batch and 9 / 10 times there is lots broken.

and to b12 go to any tile store, there you get advice and help with any problems, where as B+Q staff are not trained in one field, but know a little about a few things (most of the time nothing to do with DIY) :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back