Mira Advance ATL Thermostatic shower reset

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
I have a Mira Advance ATL Thermostatic shower, Tonight it started a high pitched whistle and two red lights at the bottom of the unit started flashing.

One warning said 'WATER SUPPLY and the other said RESET.

Can someone please give me advice on how I can correct this.
Thanks,

Sponsored Links
It can relate to a faulty relay board, flow valve.
What age is the unit ?

How is the shower fed? And have you had any work done to your cold water system?

These seem fairly sensitive, had a few do this after works have been completed, normally undo the cold water connection a LITTLE BIT until water comes through. Shower should start up fine, if air was the original problem of course.

Sponsored Links
Hi all,
I have a Mira Advance ATL Thermostatic shower, Tonight it started a high pitched whistle and two red lights at the bottom of the unit started flashing.

One warning said 'WATER SUPPLY and the other said RESET.

Can someone please give me advice on how I can correct this.
Thanks,

Move the temperature gauge to say #6.
Turn on electric supply to shower.
Within 30 seconds press both the start and flow buttons together.
First beep release start button, second beep release flow button.
Shower should now be on and leave it alone until it switches itself off (this could take up to 5mins).
The shower is now reset.
If you still have problems then it's circuit board trouble £££££s!!

This current unbritish hot weather seems to be causing these so called clever showers to blip (this is why I've suggested a fairly low heat setting #6).

servotech,

Thanks,when I start it work,but after only about minutes then beep constantly ,and I can see the reset and water supply red singal,so no more water come out.

I've come across this loud beep noise on the ATL once before and the only way to stop the ruddy row it was to turn the electricity supply to the shower off.
I couldn't fix it, but I seem to recall that the fault was in the front cover mechanism so if you could get a new front cover that should fix it (sorry to tell you I ended up fitting the customer a new shower in the end).

You could try the Mira help line like I did but I couldn't get past them telling me to recommission it.

Move the temperature gauge to say #6.
Turn on electric supply to shower.
Within 30 seconds press both the start and flow buttons together.
First beep release start button, second beep release flow button.
Shower should now be on and leave it alone until it switches itself off (this could take up to 5mins).
The shower is now reset.
If you still have problems then it's circuit board trouble £££££s!!

This current unbritish hot weather seems to be causing these so called clever showers to blip (this is why I've suggested a fairly low heat setting #6).

servotech,

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back